August 14, 2020
I recognize that there are LOTS of parts to preserving your legacy…
- Digging into your genealogy and organizing it well
- Enjoying family heirlooms and documenting them to share with future generations
- Performing legacy interviews to account for your family’s oral history
- Documenting family recipes and cultural traditions so they’re never forgotten
- Exploring sensitive topics like military experiences, death, divorce, change
- Preserving ancestor’s memories and photographs
- Taking are of aging fabrics and fragile items
- Saving journal entries and love letters
- And so much more…
So where do you start? I’m here to hold your hand and help you get started.
That’s why I’ve developed the LU private Facebook community to be a space where you can get the support, resources, and community you need to preserve and enjoy your legacy successfully.